Have a Whale of an Online Presence
1. Website Review Worksheet
I love this resource because it’s easy to digest, yet chock full of great nuggets of easy to implement action items. Some of my favs include:
- Your domain name makes sense?
- Is your mission on your site?
- Is it easy to figure out how to contact your organization?
2. Blog Review Worksheet
Again – simple, easy to digest, brilliant checklist of what to do and how to measure. From the basics to analyzing your blog to make sure you’re reaching your audience, this one-pager will bring your blog to the next level. While some of the things might seem simple or ‘duh’, both Margot and I have come across too many non-profits that are failing when it comes to their blogs. Fav things:
- Is your logo on the blog?
- Updated on a regular basis.
- Linked to Google Analytics.
3. Social Media Strategy Worksheet
Margot and I love social, like we really love social. While it looks high level, this worksheet is incredibly comprehensive and is one that I used to start our enterprise social strategy which (in my mind) shows the versatility, elasticity, and overall adaptability of this worksheet. Fav things:
- Describing your audience segments.
- How will you integrate into other types of communication?
- What does success look like?
Like I said earlier, she’s great! Check out her company Beluga Social, but don’t bug her too much – she’s planning a wedding!